PLD is comitted to providing high-quality, cost-effective landscape design and arboriculture services while also understanding and applying principals of design theory that will preserve the habitude of communities, ecosystems and the environment. And , because PLD is an internet company, we are able to provide high quality design services at rates that are guaranteed to be lower than any Landscape Architecture business in the area. We are experienced, licensed, and insured with the latest design software such as Land FX, Sketchup, and Lumion. We're not a standard "brick and mortar" business so our cost to operate is low which means your project can be designed at rates that can be as much as 50% less than the industry cost to hire a Landscape Architect. Send us your project or call. It cost nothing to ask if we can help.
• Provide design plans Construction plans and Specifications and other necessary documents thaI will guide the project through to completion. Preparation of supporting Landscape Architectural plan documents include landscape planting plans, hardscape plans, irrigation plans, critical area plans such as CBPA restoration plans, reforestation plans, BMPs and storm water management facilities plans including constructed wetlands, bioretention facilities, bio-swales, tree inventory plans, conservation area inventory plans, lighting plans and analysis, plans associated with environmental studies such as NEPA and Phase 1 impact assessments, basis of design and specification documents, renderings and photo-simulations. Landscape plans generally include calculations for canopy and green area requirements, parking and interior landscaping requirements, streetscape and special corridor landscaping requirements. Site assessment and investigation prior to and construction management upon project completion is a common duty associated with plan implementation as well as reviewing shop drawings for contractor performance compliance.
• Graphic presentations including 3D, color rendering, and photo-simulations.
•Provide tree care planning and Arborcultural related services.
• Perform field investigations and assessment of the project site to determine best use.
• Perform varying level of investigation to resolve code compliance and effectively respond to concerns from plan reviewing authorities and clients.
•Drafting services are available for the preparation of supporting Civil and Survey plan documents include site plans, construction plans, utility and grading documents, use permit plans, erosion and sediment control plans and narratives, record drawings, survey and subdivision plans, boundary surveys, ALTA surveys, plats, and easement documents.
•Third party review of your plans. If you have a project and you want a "second opinion" on the design because you don't know the "in's and out's" of the design world then we can take a look. Spend little for the review. Have piece of mind that you are not overpaying for your project or have a design that can be tweaked with a constructive, outside perspective.
• Communicate, lead and advise design teams and allied consultants of design constraints and logistics.
• Monitor work progress and provide documentation of construction related activity including certified inspections.
Software and Graphic Presentation
• Ability to effectively use multiple design and presentation software such as the latest versions of computer-aided drafting software, Civil 3D, Microstation, Photoshop, Land FX, Sketchup, Lumion, and various office and design related software.
• PLD has built a network to help provide assistance with project needs. We are partnered with allied engineering disciplines to assis in providing an array of services. We work with landscape and hardscape installers, construction and demolition companies, and erosion and sediment control installers.
PLD is a Small, Disadvantaged, Minority-Owned business #717980. NAICS code #541320, 561730. DUNS #067901005.